1.) Do you want to work for a smaller company, within a tight-knit team, where you can have huge impact -- instead of being buried inside a big corporation?
2.) Do you love working with computers, the Internet, websites, and various business software applications (and you are good at it)?
3.) Would you rather work within a small team focused on customer service, yet also be involved in other essential aspects involving marketing, software testing, social media, business writing, customer training, podcast production, process improvement, and more?
If you can answer "YES" to these three questions, we'd like to hear your story!
More Than Rewards, based in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, is an innovative digital marketing and software development firm which creates web-based solutions relating to rewards/customer loyalty, sales CRM, text marketing, email marketing, systems integration, and more. We work across several markets including powersports, restaurants, online privacy & security, and custom software solutions. Also, we also have a lot of fun producing Twitch.tv shows, podcasts, and wearable geek/tech clothing for the masses.
We're looking for energetic, positive people who are ready to make a difference connecting with our customers and building relationships via phone, live chat, and email. Along with that, you must be able to solve problems and diagnose issues through critical thinking and troubleshooting.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? (BENEFITS)
- 100% free healthcare option via Network Health / Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Vision and Dental Insurance via Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Life insurance and and supplemental care insurance options via Aflac.
- 401K retirement benefits via Guideline and 529 college savings plan benefits.
- Up to five (5) weeks of paid-time off (12 days available after 90 days) and paid holidays.
- Flex-time for certain situations so you don't have to use your paid-time off.
- A casual dress code allows you to be yourself.
- Free Amazon Prime Membership (or another streaming service).
- Free secondary streaming service membership (such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Spotify).
- Free beverages, meals, and snacks via our Employee Rewards program.
- Employee lounge with video games & movies, and an in-office exercise gym.
- Team-based Kudos Program -- give others points and receive up to $30 a month.
- Annual team building activities (Escape Rooms, Laser Tag, Paint Night)
- Above-market base salary (commensurate with experience and skills).
WHAT YOU'LL DO EVERY DAY
- Most of the time, you'll be logged into Zendesk (our customer service software) in rotation with other customer service reps answering the phone, responding to live chat,and responding to email requests.
- Completing various tasks and projects in our project management system, which could involve writing, billing, process improvement, or other miscellaneous things.
- Create amazing, memorable customer experiences while building long-term customer relationships.
- Be part of a fun, challenging environment in which you'll always be learning something new, guaranteed.
- Seeking to understand individual customer needs, provide technical service, and adequately document and solve a variety of issues.
- Help onboard new customers, train groups of customers via the web, and work to retain current accounts.
- Configure Windows computer hardware, running proprietary software, to customer specifications.
- Coach and consult new and current customers on our products and services, recommending any beneficial settings or changes.
- May perform outbound calls to survey customers on their recent experiences with our products or staff.
- A wide variety of other responsibilities, projects, and tasks as needed which may involving creative or business writing, shipping hardware, podcast posting, social media management, software testing, process improvement and much more.
THESE THINGS WILL GIVE YOU AN ADVANTAGE
- Account management, inside sales, or customer retention experience.
- Demonstrated skills in a previous technical support or help desk role for software products.
- Experience training groups of people live or over the web.
- Expert-level skills using and/or configuring Internet applications for marketing/sales purposes.
- Ability to type 60 words per minute or more accurately.
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in an applicable field, role, or subject matter.
- Experience with photo, video, or audio editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite, PaintShop Pro, Camtasia, Pro Tools, Virtual DJ, Sound Forge, Audacity, or other non-linear editing systems.
- Experience with Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, or other content-sharing or podcast broadcasting websites.